use of this website, including all pages within this website and any materials linked to this Website owned by us (collectively
referred to herein below as this “Website”). By using this Website, you
expressly accept all of the terms and conditions contained herein in full. You
must not use this Website if you have any objections to this Agreement.
2. Intellectual Property Rights You are granted a limited license, subject to the restrictions provided in this Agreement, to view the material contained on this Website.
3. Restrictions You agree to refrain from conducting any and all of the following: I. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material for your own benefit or for that of a third party; II. publicly performing and/or displaying any Website material for your own commercial purposes; III. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to ClearOPS; IV. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website; V. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or place any malicious code into the Website; VI. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, data scraping, data training or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without our prior permission; or VIII. copying the Website and using it for your own competitive product or service.
4. No warranties This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ClearOPS makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consulting or advice to you.
5. Limitation of liability In no event shall ClearOPS, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and ClearOPS , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
6. Indemnification You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ClearOPS from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
7. Severability If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. Amendments ClearOPS is permitted to revise this Agreement at any time.
9. Assignment ClearOPS shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement.
10. Entire Agreement This Agreement, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between ClearOPS and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York for the resolution of any disputes.